- We believe that our employees are what makes COACHBUILT MOTORS such a success. In addition, our staff has vast experience in performing automotive repairs, and we place heavy emphasis on results. We live & breathe Rolls Royce & Bentley cars.
- At COACHBUILT MOTORS the customer comes first, and our objective is to complete each job efficiently. When you enter our shop, you'll be greeted by the owner, Jim, who will address your issues & strive to satisfy each & every customer.
- At COACHBUILT MOTORS, we believe your trust is extremely important. We're not about the bottom line--we want you to come back to us for all of your maintenance needs. Come to COACHBUILT MOTORS and find out why we're the best!
- This introduction is to acquaint you with my specialized Rolls Royce Service Facility. For over 40 years, Coachbuilt Motors has been helping Rolls Royce and Bentley owners maintain their fine motors cars in excellent condition. Mr. James Metheney, owner of Coachbuilt Motors "It has always been my goal to assist Rolls Royce owners in every way to make their ownership of a fine motor car a true pleasure." Coachbuilt Motors specializes in maintenance and service. With my facility I can offer a large selection of pre-owned classic automobiles in my showroom. I would be pleased to discuss the sale or trade of your Rolls Royce, Bentley or other exotic motorcar.
Whether your Rolls Royce is ready for "C" service or in need of any other maintenance or repair, you will find that we are conveniently located at 907 E. Hudson Street, Columbus, Ohio 43211. (just east of I-71, Exit 112) Our hours are Tuesday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Weekends by appointment.
We also maintain a parts department of over 20,000 Rolls Royce and Bentley replacement parts on our shelves at all times. Naturally, if we don't have a needed part, we know where to get it. We gladly ship parts worldwide.
Please contact us. We would be pleased to assist you in any way possible to make owning and driving "The Best Car in the World." a true delight. You can call us at 614-261-1541 or email at email@example.com.
- We love visitors. Stop by any time to visit or to tour our facility. Many visitors have commented how our showroom closely resembles an automotive museum. Our walls & floor are full of memorabilia & antiques, and of course, you can see any of our cars for sale. Naturally, everything you'll see is available for purchase.
Please let us know if you are looking to sell large parts lots or parts cars. We are always looking to increase our stock of used parts.
We are proud to offer a 10% labor discount on any service to active or retired military personnel with proper identification.